Eminent Biosciences - EMBS provide support to health researchers involved in Clinical/epidemiological research. Differential Expression of the Microarray Data (.CEL) would be analyzed using various bioinformatics algorithms.
- RNA isolation and QC
- Target labeling, hybridization, signal detection and data analysis (CGH)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH)
- Location Analysis (ChIP-on-chip)
- miRNA Profiling
We provide all microarray platforms supported Agilent, Affymetrix, and Illumina. Our Data analysis includes
- Data quality assessment.
- Data normalization (RMA, MAS5, loess).
- Differential gene expression analysis, including pie charts and clusters, reporting of observations for CGH & CNV arrays.
- Enrichment analysis for chip samples, miRNA detected in easily variable spread sheets.
- Determination of differential gene expression by ANOVA and fold change.
- Clustering Analysis (Hierarchical, K-means, Self Organized Maps, etc.)
- Function and Pathway analysis for statistically significant genes.
- Pathway Enrichment Analysis, Gene Ontology Enrichment Analysis, MetaCore Network Analysis.
Custom Expression Array Analysis enhanced understanding of the biological implications of their study. Custom analysis may include.
- Gene expression and genotyping arrays for plant, animal and microbial genomes.
- Including whole-transcript expression, exon analysis, ChIP-on-chip, transcript mapping, SNP discovery, 3' expression, resequencing, and whole-genome genotyping.
- Advanced Biological Interpretation